Sunday 16 August 2009

INTRO WELCOME LETTER BLOG DGCABRERO_ENGLISH

WELCOME TO MY BLOG, DGCABRERO

It's my very first day writing in it and I feel good and positive about it, despite not having much of a clue where this journey is going to take me. Much as it occurs to be in life itself, not a single way in, so I'll do my best to have OURSELVES happy all the way through the journey.

My aims for this blog are to create and regularly update several sections - from testimonies and adventures of myself in the past, to the most current news on what I'm doing and what happens around me.

Occasional critics, articles and reviews mostly on FILM, DANCE and THE ARTS in general are will be found in a section in this blog that I call THE JOURNAL.

But above all, what I want it to do by starting up this blog is to free-up part of my writings in the internet not only to share them with you, but also to learn about myself as a person and as a professional, and to improve my writing skills, both in English and Spanish alike.

The most the written will allow me, the most I'll let you and I to enjoy this experience, so I'll also keep it short and concise because life goes fast and we want to enjoy more things that the computer's screen.

Off we go!

No comments: